Sunday 2 December 2012

Well here I am. Just taken over from Andy as the volunteer warden at Windmill Farm National Nature Reserve. Thanks to Andy for many years looking after the place and helping me become a very average naturalist. I love Windmill Farm (known to my family as "Gates") and have been visiting for 10 years. I am thrilled to be the warden and thank CBWPS and CWT for allowing me to be the warden.

Me - have been in Cornwall since 1984 and consider myself nearly Cornish! Am Scots by birth and have both Cornwall and Scotland in my heart.

Likes - finding something new or interesting at Gates!

Anyway enough for now - I will post some pics etc as I go.

:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming the new warden Dougy. I know that the farm will be in good hands. You can go ahead and paint your name on that warden's parking space now. Well done on the blog too - looks good. Best wishes from the Assistant to the Warden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new post as warden, Dougy.

    ReplyDelete