Monday 2 April 2018

Spring? No way lol

Normally by this time I have had Willow Warblers and Swallows at Windmill Farm and on a couple of occasion Cuckoo....not this year. That said I have still had some good times down there this week.

I was taking a pic of one of my reliable Adders and a mate of his slid past!

 
 
Slow Worms are awake now too - these two seem happy in each others company - I think they are both males (due to the lack of brown side stripes).
 
 

 
 
We also have at least 3 Roe Deer that frequent the Farm - here is one from early this morning.

 
 
I have had a Nijer feeder up for about 5 months - it is now working!
 
 
 
 
Away from the reserve the best of the week was a pair of Peregrine on the Lizard cliffs - here is Mr P.
 
 


 
 
Let's hope for some migrants next week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment